Wednesday, April 23, 2008

School


So, here's the deal-

We really haven't had many updates here in... well, awhile. I got to have some fun with my "You Know What Ending Sucked?" rant, but overall, nothing has really been posted here in awhile. Most of this has to do with school really picked up in the past few weeks. In case you do not know, this blog is being run by three college students (one senior and two sophomores) with various majors in the fields of English, Biology, and Business. We only have two weeks left before we get out (and till Jason graduates) and, in that time, we have a crap load of stuff to do. For me, it's two finals and four big papers. So, until we get out of here, there is not going to be really anything posted. However, once summer starts, we are going to try to re-vamp this place and get the posts to be more regular. Until then, here are some of the movie related things I have been thinking about-

The Incredible Hulk-

It could be awful, but I think it looks like a lot of fun. I really like Edward Norton and I'm really interested in seeing where this ends up going. In case you haven't heard, there is a 26 minute fight scene at the end of the film between the Hulk and Abomination. This could either be amazing or just a terrible idea. We will see.

The Dark Knight-

I am living for this movie. Literally. 

Iron Man-

All the early buzz and reviews has been positive and I'm looking forward to see how it turns out next week in the theater. Next week! I can't wait.

Forgetting Sarah Marshall-

Better than I thought it would be in so many ways. Jason Segel is my hero now (not only is he the star, but he wrote the screenplay). Really, go see this movie. Judd Apatow is still on a roll with these productions. 

Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith-

Yeah, this movie is old news, but I recently caught it again on Spike TV in a full screen presentation and let me tell... it looked awful. Never has the power of widescreen been made more obvious than by this presentation. The effects looked bad... the acting looked bad... everything was just bad. I mean, the movie isn't perfect to begin with, but I enjoyed it for the most part in widescreen. I'm gonna have to watch it again in widescreen just to get this terrible taste out of my mouth. Expect a bigger rant on full screen in the future.

Thanks for reading and see you guys in the summer.

2 comments:

movie_fan225 said...

UPDATE. It's summer, and you don't have an excuse anymore. Let's here some movie news and smack talk.

Wesley said...

Well this is the first time I've been on the internet since Tuesday. But updates are now coming.