Sunday, January 24, 2010

I'm Here Trailer is the Reason I Love Spike Jonze

I'm Here is a thirty minute short film that Spike Jonze made that just premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. Read the synopsis below:

Funded by Absolut Vodka, I’m Here is a robot love story celebrating a life enriched by creativity. The movie is set in contemporary L.A., where life moves at a seemingly regular pace with the exception of a certain amount of robot residents who love among the population. A male robot librarian lives a solitary and methodical life — devoid of creativity, joy and passion - until he meets an adventurous and free spirited female robot. The film stars British actor Andrew Garfield (Boy A, The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus, The Social Network) and Sienna Guillory, one of Maxim’s 100 sexiest women.


If that isn't enough to get you excited about this short film, the trailer is pretty much magically. It basically gave me the same sense of wonder that I felt when I watched the first trailer for Jonze's Where the Wild Things Are. That and the buzz from Sundance says that the film is just as wonderful as its trailer.


Watch the trailer below and get excited.



Source: /Film

3 comments:

elgringo said...

I got to see this at Sundance. Don't worry, you WILL NOT be disappointed. The music is phenomenal, the visuals are even better, and the story is sugary sweet. It was one of my favorite things from the festival.

Gringo
He-Shot-Cyrus.blogspot.com

Josh said...

"video has been removed by user"

!

Online Movies said...

Thanks for sharing the information. I liked the content of post..It looks like you love watching movies and have great interest in it.