Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Watch My First Television Commercial



Hey everyone. If you've been wondering why I haven't been posting lately, it is because I've been hard at work filming once again. My latest film project was for my first television commercial. It was for Heroes and Dreams Comics. You can watch the commercial in full HD above.

This commercial was filmed on a Canon XH A1 1.67MP 3CCD High-Definition Camcorder with 20x Optical Zoom. It was custom color corrected in Final Cut Express 4. The score for the commercial was provided by Jake Crouch.

Hope you all enjoy this. I know it is only thirty seconds long but we worked very hard on it to make it a little more special than your average local commercial.

3 comments:

joe morty said...

killerzonescone

caleb said...

so ydks is officially dead, right? yesterday, john hughes died and a new where the wild things are trailer came out. come on

Wesley said...

As I've already said, I will update this place as I can. My life has been pretty busy lately due to all the film projects I have taken on. However, I will continue to post here as I find the free time to do so. As far as John Hughes goes, I did not do a post the day he died because I didn't want to. It didn't feel right at the time and I didn't really know what to say. I finally put a post together on that late last night. Feel free to read it.