Sunday, February 24, 2008

Indiefag FTW


I really expected Diablo Cody's speech to go alot more like this..."Oh my buddha (0r jeezie)! Dude! Dude, this is totally Wizard! I mean, I don't even know where I'm gonna put this naked gold guy! I mean, dude, I assume it's a dude. I mean, he doesn't have a pork-sword, but he's lackin' in the milk-sack department, too! Dude. At least we know he won't be preggo-in up anybody's egg-o anytime soon! Get it? He can't impregnate a woman because he doesn't have a penis. Egg-o is like egg, but it's also like a waffle, and it's funny because you usually wouldn't think about half of the word "pregnant" with an "o" on the end rhyming with the word "egg" with an "o" on the end, which is a type of waffle kids eat. Dude, everything we did as kids was totally Wizard! Does anybody remember Dungeons and Dragons, or Thundercats? What about Power Rangers? I'd totally trade this Oscar for a Green Ranger Megazord! Hahahahah. Okay dudes, ttyl! Keep it realz gangstaz!"


Also, as much as I loved No Country for Old Men, Julian Schnabel got robbed. I know he's annoying in RL, but The Diving Bell and the Butterfly was beautiful.

Last thing. Daniel Day Lewis and Javier Bardem's faces don't look like they're made of the same stuff normal human faces are made of. Just saying.

1 comments:

movie_fan225 said...

Sounds like somebody's upset that Ratatouille didn't catch it's big break...