Sunday, April 5, 2009

Watch Bags and Boards: Episode I



Click here to see it in Full HD.

This is episode one of my web series Bags and Boards that I am making. This thing has been the primary reason I haven't been able to post on here as much as usual. I had the MC Film Festival this past Monday night (we tied for first with Thomas Webb's The Dorm) and, for the rest of the week, I've been working on creating the Bags and Boards website, converting the movie file and uploading it to Vimeo. Oh yeah, that and doing school work (well kinda doing school work).

For those unfamiliar, Bags and Boards is a web series created by myself, Austin Caldwell, Jay Long and Dale Griffin. It follows the lives of a group of comic book store workers as they struggle with the daily grind, strange and unruly customers, love and hard economic times. 

In this first episode entitled the "The Dark Knight", Clark argues the merits of The Dark Knight and other comic book movies with a customer, Steven takes interest in an attractive female customer and Bruce and Brenningworth contemplate stealing an expensive Boba Fett helmet.

I'm really happy with the way this episode turned out and I cannot wait to make the rest of the first Season of the show (I'm writing and planning episode II as I type this). I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have.

For more information on Bags and Boards, updates, behind the scenes coverage and an episode archive, go to Bags and Boards.org. Obviously, there isn't much on there right now but there will be in the next month or so.

0 comments: