Friday, March 27, 2009

Best. Fight. Ever.



Since it is Friday, I figured I'd end one of the best week's I've had in some time with an insane video to entertain you all. My friend Blossom (a.k.a. moviefan225) pointed this video out to me earlier today. I still haven't stopped laughing.


This fight scene includes:

- Gratuitous shirt ripping
- Big knife licking
- Thousands of grunts
- Lots of a ridiculous macho posing
- Silly slow motion punches to the face
- A strategically placed spike on the wall (wtf?)
- A girl that is skilled in towel attacks
- Terrible choreography
- God awful acting
- A villain that gets not one but both eyes taken out. This happens in two very different ways.
- Not one but two awful one liners after the villain's second eye ball is taken out. The second one is just as lame (if not lamer) than the first one.

Please watch this video. It will make your life so much brighter.