Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Watch The AVGN's Star Wars Retrospective


Hey everyone.

So here's the deal. I've been on the road all day today coming back from Destin, Florida with my friends. Since getting back, I've been hard at work on my delayed but epic Watchmen review. I've been on the review for a few hours now and it doesn't look like I'm going to be finishing it any time soon (it's going to be a long one; my brain is going all over the place with it). I'm exhausted from the long day. Plus, I'm filming the rest of Bags and Boards tomorrow (something I'm not completely prepared for). So, with my eye lids getting heavier and my time running short, I've decided to get some sleep and put the Watchmen review aside for one more day (look for it late tomorrow night / early Friday morning).


So, to fill in the gaps, I've decided to post this fairly entertaining Star Wars Retrospective by James Rolfe, a.k.a The Angry Video Game Nerd. I've posted a lot of the Nerd's videos on YDKS in the past. However, this video, unlike the others, focuses specifically on the Star Wars films. AVGN covers the original trilogy, the controversial special editions and the much-panned prequels. If you're remotely a Star Wars fan, you should check the videos out. I enjoyed them.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the Watchmen review.



0 comments: