Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update From Jason


So, I just got off the phone with Jason and he's currently 15 minutes away from the Grand Canyon. Apparently, he and a couple of friends just drove through a couple of a few miles of snow and now they are in the desert again. He says that Arizona is the coolest state he's ever been through. Anyways, he will be on this road trip until Sunday. So that means I'm gonna be posting here by myself until then. However, he says that once he gets back, he will start posting regularly as we try to get this place revitalized in the next few weeks. Expect more frequent posts, updates, and many other more drastic changes to come. I'm going to try and do at least one post per day from here on out. It's just difficult since my posts tend to be so long winded and exhausting. However, I've got some good ones planned for the rest of the week so stay tuned. Plus, this is my second post today so I guess you could say that I'm on a roll.


Oh yeah, you may be wondering, where's Caleb? Well, Caleb left this past Sunday for Europe on a singing tour with our college's Singers group. He will be gone for ten days. It's not like he posts a lot anyways, but we are going to try and get him back into the spirit of it when he returns. That or we're taking his picture off our banners and logos. 

0 comments: