Friday, August 28, 2009

Three Frames is Cool / Freaky

Photobucket

Earlier tonight, I stumbled upon a site called ThreeFrames.Net. This site posts a new GIF image everyday that showcases three frames from a film in a constant loop. The result is very disorienting, strange and kind of awesome. I don't know why but I've really become fascinated with this site in the past few hours.


For this post, I have selected a few of my favorite three-frame GIF images and put them on here. You may recognize some from movies such as The Goonies, Jurassic Park, Suspiria, Jaws, Wet Hot American Summer (the make-out GIF from this bothers me in ways I still don't understand) and even Nacho Libre

Check out my favorite three-frame GIFs below. I hope you all find them as interesting as I have. Go to ThreeFrames.Net to see more GIFs as well as a new one posted everyday. Be warned however... some GIFs on this site feature nudity. Therefore, the site is NSFW

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Jason said...

I love this. Freaky and Hilarious at the same time. Crazy stuff.