Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bags and Boards Episode II Teaser



In case you guys have been wondering where I've been, I've been kind of busy lately filming episode II of my web series Bags and Boards.


If you haven't seen episode I of Bags and Boards yet, go here to view it in HD. To follow the entire series, be sure to visit our official website BagsAndBoards.org.

Anyways, today was our third full day of filming and, afterwards, we decided to shoot a short little teaser for the Internet to kind of let people know we are in fact still making the series. This short has nothing to do with the episode but it's kind of enjoyable to watch and I figured I'd put it up here. Episode II should be done in two to three weeks.

And yes, in case you're wondering, I will be doing a review of Star Trek. Stay tuned.

0 comments: