Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Bruce Lee Month Teaser



Hey everyone. Here is a teaser video for Bruce Lee Month, which is the entire month of June here on YDKS Movies. This video was mostly a film test for me and I've been deciding what things to do definitely when I finally get around to making the full video reviews for all of Lee's films.

I feel like it works as a good teaser (it's only a little over a minute) and it gives me a chance to show to just a hint of the awfulness that is Game of Death. I really can't wait to rip into that movie.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to Bruce Lee Month and doing the rest of these videos. Hope you guys enjoy this.

7 comments:

movie_fan225 said...

CG Fail.

Wesley said...

I don't believe that is CG. I believe that that is a straight paper cut out of Bruce Lee's face pasted on to the film image after the fact.

Which is insane.

becca. said...

i laughed out loud. wesley caldwell..you are awesome.

Jason said...

That face you make is priceless. I am really looking forward to this, especially since I watched most of Bruce Lee's last summer.

Wesley said...

Glad you all seemed to like it.

amanda leigh said...

Yes, your face=priceless... and i thought it wasn't going to get any better after the Bruce Lee face.

Michelangelo-Sama said...

Wes don't forget Bruce Lee A Warriors Journey which includes all of the never before seen original footage that Lee shot for Game of Death. If you haven't seen it, its amazing. You so should include that in your review. I have the Ultimate Bruce Lee Collection but its to bad that they include Game of Death 1 and 2 on there. However the picture looks amazing for The Big Boss, Fist of Fury and Way of the Dragon. They also include the original Cantonese. The set cost around $14.99 when I got it a while back and is so worth it if your a big Bruce Lee fan.

Oh and the look on your face after seeing that horrible Paste on Lee face was priceless lol.