Saturday, May 2, 2009

Site Updates and New Changes


Hey guys.


In case you're wondering why there have been no updates at all on the site lately, the reason is pretty simple- I'm in the middle of finals for college. And, because of this, I'm pretty much in hell and don't have any free time to write for the site.

But do not fret. 

Starting on Tuesday, I will be free from school and will be dedicating myself to getting this place up and running to its regular format once again. Be prepared for huge changes in the next or month. 

What's coming you may ask?

Well... how about a new writer? Yes, that's right. YDKS Movies officially has a new writer coming in the next week or so. And it's a female. Imagine that.

What else? Well, he's been on hiatuses for a while now but Austin is under obligations to churn out some new articles for the site. Expect those in the coming days.

Finally, one of the things I'm most excited about:

The entire month of June is Bruce Lee Month. Yes, you heard me right: Bruce Lee Month. What does that even mean? Well, you'll just have to stick around to find out (and if you're wondering why it's June instead of May it's because I have to do a lot of work and preparation for it- this thing's going to be big). 

So get ready for a lot of fun changes in YDKS Movies in the coming weeks. Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to try and numb myself to all the work I have to complete in the next few days. God, help me.

Until I return, enjoy the video below. Man, I can't wait for Bruce Lee Month.

1 comments:

caleb said...

isn't it about time you took jason off of the banner? or put me on it?