Thursday, February 12, 2009

Inglourious Basterds Trailer Makes Me Wanna Kill Nazis



First off, excuse the lack of posting from the past two days. I have been pretty sick.

Yesterday, the teaser trailer for Quentin Tarantino's long rumored war epic Inglourious Basterds (yes, that's purposely misspelled) was released. It's weird to see that this thing is actually a movie now. It's been hyped and talked about for so many years now it's kinda hard to imagine it being a real movie. 

With that said, I think it looks pretty awesome. I've heard some people complain about Brad Pitt's accent but I don't mind it. It's kind of over-the-top but I think that's the whole point of the movie. The whole thing just looks insane in every way. It basically looks like a spaghetti- western mixed with an exploitation film. It's weird to see Eli Roth in a major role but, from the looks of it, the part isn't that much of a stretch for him so I guess it will work out okay. 

So yeah, I approve of this. It looks like a lot of fun. And it makes me want some scalps.

0 comments: