Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Slyvester Stallone's The Expendables Is My 12 Year-Old Fantasy

The following is the confirmed cast for Slyvester Stallone's upcoming action movie The Expendables:


- Arnold Schwarzenegger
- Mickey Rourke
- Slyvester Stallone
- Danny Trejo
- Jason Statham
- Dolph Lundgren
- Jet Li
- Randy Couture
- Forest Whitaker
- Eric Roberts

The plot? Easy:

An "expendable" team, which is hired to do jobs that no one else will or can do, is sent to a South American country to overthrow a ruthless dictator and free the country.

This sounds like every 1980's action movie I grew up watching but times a thousand. Seriously, this is going to be insane. It may not be good but damn it is going to be fun. It definitely has the ultimate fantasy cast for an action movie. I just hope it's filled with ridiculous one-liners. And lots of explosions.

Now, to celebrate this massive heap of manliness. here are some obligatory 1980's action movie clips. Watch these. They'll put hair on your chest until The Expendables comes out.

Commando: "I Lied"



Predator: "Stick Around"



Total Recall: Subway Shoot Out


Rambo III: Stick Fight



Rocky IV: Rocky vs. Drago




After watching those, I feel like I could rip a guy's head off. I'm so pumped.

Source: /Film

0 comments: