Monday, June 1, 2009

Watch Bags and Boards Episode II



So, for those of you that have been wondering ,"Where the hell is Wesley and what has he been doing?", this is the answer. I give you Episode II of Bags and Boards. And yes, you kind of have to watch Episode I to get some of the stuff that happens here. 

In this second episode entitled "The Clone Saga," Steven deals with love problems, Bruce and Brenningworth have theological discussions and a new customer named Conner comes to the store to get advice on how to pick up a "comic book girl."

I'm sorry this has kind of taken me away from this place. But please watch it and hopefully it will make up for all my lost time on here. I promise to revamp in the coming days. I'm going to be doing some reviews for movies I've been watching but haven't talked about on here yet (Star Trek, Terminator Salvation and Drag Me to Hell). So please be patient with me.

Oh and, if I'm not mistaken, it's Bruce Lee Month. More to come.

0 comments: