Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Half Blood Prince Trailer


Sometimes I wish this was a gaming website, because there is so much gamer news going on that I'd love to inform you crowd about, oh well...


I've never been big into the whole Harry Potter fad, so I didn't really think all too much of this when I first saw it. My friends have been going crazy over this trailer though, so I decided I might as well post it for those who are interested.

I would usually make some sort of comment here about the trailer, but I don't really have a comment. I haven't read the books and have only seen two of the movies. I know there are going to be hundreds of people jumping on me over the fact that I haven't read the books, but I don't care. Its a series about kids that go to a school to learn magic and whatnot, and then they go on adventures and meet evil sorcerers and such. That all sounds fine and dandy, but it just doesn't interest me. I don't care how great everyone says it is or how many people like it (numbers don't mean crud). It just doesn't click in my mind. I'm not about to read a series I have no interest in just because everyone else has. I saw the first two movies and read up on the books, but nothing interested me so I never got into it. At least I tried it so no one can criticize me. Most of you bastards out there refuse to even watch a single episode or movie of anime just because it is anime. How about giving that a chance? You wizard loving hypocrites. (Disclaimer: I have nothing against the Harry Potter series or the people who read it. I just hate hypocrites who refuse to try new things and then criticize you for not reading something they like. Screw those bastards.)

So anyways, my rant is done, so here's the trailer:

0 comments: