Thursday, January 15, 2009

This is Better Than All of Tropic Thunder



I've been a little hard on Tropic Thunder for a while now. I didn't think it was a terrible movie but, when compared to some other comedies released this year such as Forgetting Sarah Marshall, I thought it fell a little flat. If you weren't for Robert Downey, Jr., the movie would have been pretty boring. The scene I've posted above pretty much proves that.


Yesterday, I was on Filmdrunk and I saw the above clip. It is a deleted scene from the Rain of Madness fake documentary on the making of the movie being made in Tropic Thunder. I swear that this little scene is funnier than the entire film Tropic Thunder. Downey, Jr. is absolutely hilarious. Lines such as "this is a bad piece of timing, man" and "little Gerbers in my mouth" kill me. What he does with the chair is pretty amazing. I really love this clip.

So, if you haven't seen Tropic Thunder, just watch the scene above. It's funnier than that whole movie and it will save you about two hours of an overrated comedy.

Source: Filmdrunk

1 comments:

movie_fan225 said...

haha that was awesome. Downey is amazing. I really did like tropic thunder tho. Alot. maybe that's just me.