Monday, January 12, 2009

Tranformers: Revenge of the Fallen Looks Like Death


Hahahaha. I'm so sorry for you guys. I saw these online and just couldn't resist. The poster and some stills have been released from the new Transformers movie Revenge of the Fallen. And you guys know me; I'm a huge fan of the first Transformers movie and an even bigger fan of sir Michael Bay (for those who didn't realize I was joking and agreed with that comment, I hope you choke on the sarcasm dripping of that sentence and die).

For those who didn't see the first movie (lets hope that you all didn't for the sake of your sanity and ignorant belief that all humans are naturally born with good intent), it was a massive pile of shite (I don't mean to be harsh, bad movies have just forced me to be). Not only that but it had Shea...Shya...Shiah...Shia? LaBeof...LaBouf...LaBeouf? Screw it, Sh*t LaBoof. So yes Sh*t LaBoof was in the original and, if you haven't noticed, it seems that all the movies that this kid touches turn to crap. He's the brown-hole of King Midas. So to try and pour some sprinkles onto this crap fest, they threw a whole lot of CGI into it. But, yet again, they messed up. Instead of wrapping up a cut head, they instead smothered the patient to death with bandages. In other words, they overdid the CGI to the point where when the transformers were fighting, I had no freaking idea what was going on. It was just fast close-up shots of shiny metal twisting and turning around. It looked like identical toasters had been thrown at each other and now the viewer had to try and decide which was which and who was winning.

But enough about that turd, lets talk about this turd (a whole lot of turd references today huh?). It seems that the usual cast is returning again for its sequel, oh glorious days! That and it seems like a portion of the movie is taking place in a desert. Now they're just insulting the desert by being out there and filming. Here are some of the pics that I know you guys are just dying for:

How hard is it to kill a freaking kid?

Such an action-packed picture huh? Pfft. Why doesn't a Decepticon just freaking step on him already. There is one thing good about this picture though. If you look ever so slightly to the left of Sh*t LaBoof, you will just so happen to see a goddess. Megan Fox is the only good thing about these movies. Hell, just show nothing but her for 2 hours, I'll be happy. It'll also be a lot more entertaining than this sh*t stain (again with the turds; I need to start expanding my mind a bit more). Okay, now with the next one:

Always gotta have at least one army scene in a movie...

Is it just me or does every single action movie nowadays have at least one army scene or another? And the army is always getting its ass kicked. I just see that as oddly weird. It's like Hollywood is trying to get some message across to everyone... maybe one about how war is wrong and there are other means to ending a conflict. But that's thinking too highly of Hollywood, I think they just like seeing shit blow up.

There was a few more pics I found, but there was nothing special about them. Just another pic of Optimus Prime, who we all know how he looks like by now, and a pic of the crew filming at the pyramids in Egypt. Hopefully, the desert will strike back and get revenge of them. Seeing as how all these pics suck, I think I'll leave you guys with a good one:

Mmm, Megan Fox...

Source: Yahoo

4 comments:

Wesley said...

As you know, I definitely had my problems with Transformers (and the massive following it had from most of America). However, the CGI in it was not badly done. It was just the way the action scenes were filmed. It was all framed way too close and it was cut too quickly (which you did mention). That and the movie was just really really bad.

Also, you need to stop talking about poop. It's weird.

Austin said...

Yeah I just needed to get the poop out of my system...hah...

Michelangelo-Sama said...

I agree with you 100% Wes. Michaelbayformers is my number one most hated movie of all time. If you want to see a good Transformers Movie watch the original 80s movie, you can see all the action without the motion sickness. I'm not even going to waist my time and see the sequel as im sure it will be as craptastic as the first. I will say this, the only good thing about that movie was that they got Peter (Optimus Prime) Cullen back to voice Optimus. If Bay hadn't the fans would have killed him. I mean the man already pissed off tons of Diehard Transformers fans. He was sent tons of death threats for ruining their childhood memories.

Can you figure out who this is Wes?

Wesley said...

Yes. Jeff.