Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Terminator 4 Teaser Poster


"Becoming Self-Aware Memorial Day 2009"

MTV has released the new teaser for McG directed Terminator Salvation: The Future Begins starring Christian Bale. I don't really know how I feel about this movie. I think they knew people would go see it strictly to see Bale in a terminator. I have been reading a lot of differing opinions. The guys at JoBlo seem to feel the same way that I do, and think that this movie could turn out to be better than expected. However, I did not feel that way until I read Wesley's analysis of the supposedly leaked ending to the movie. Anyway, a standard one-sheet and teaser trailer are expected to be released to coincide with the theatrical debut of the Dark Knight.

*Note: The YDKS Teaser Poster is way better than this sub-par effort from the T4 team. I am sure the marketing team for T4 will kick themselves once they see what we have to offer.

2 comments:

Wesley said...

Hey, thats about as uninspired as it gets. I still think that title is really lame. And yes, our non-professional teaser poster is better than this.

movie_fan225 said...

1. MTV leaked this poster (MTV Movie Awards, anyone?)
2. That poster is lame.
3. For a Terminator, that title is super lame.
These 3 taken into account, I'm very skeptical about this movie being good.