Sunday, June 15, 2008

YDKS Revolution Poster

Click to enlarge.

Yep, it's another one. Here's the deal, Austin works 40 hours a week and, in the few hours that he's off, he gets bored and makes these posters for us. Personally, I don't get it. However, I'm not complaining. For this particular poster, I didn't give Austin any direction. I just let him do whatever he wanted to do. What you see above is the result.

Basically, he made us a bunch of Communists. Well, he didn't literary didn't make us Communists, but as one can tell, the Revolution posters by the Communist Party were his inspiration for this piece. According to the poses he chose for us, he says that I'm in the position that Mao would be in while Jason is in a position that Lenin would take. I mean, I know we're extremely opinionated, but I don't think we're Communists. So yeah... personally, I think it's all in good fun. I really love the way it looks. He did a great job of recreating that style of poster.

Anyways, I hope you guys like the new poster by Austin. As you can see, the YDKS Revolution is now in full effect. You're all just going to be along for the ride. I hope you enjoy it. In fact, you will enjoy it. That's an order. If you don't enjoy it, well... then... take a look at the title of this site. Yeah.

5 comments:

Daniel said...

Jason, Dude it looks like you have a huge boner in that poster! I LOVE it by far my favorite poster yet wink wink

Jay said...

Great Poster! Wesley where in the heck is your Hulk review? SlashFilm Cast tonight?

movie_fan225 said...

I'm liking the sudden influx of buzz the site's getting. I give the credit to Austin's skills. Keep up the good work.

Wesley said...

Hey Daniel, classic first comment. Glad you guys are liking Austin's work.

movie_fan225 said...

I just noticed something. Wesley, the look you have on your face is the face when you're having a really OCD moment, such as when I steal your shoes or when Caleb farts in the room. Just thought I'd share that.