Saturday, September 13, 2008

YDKS Movies in Print

Click to enlarge.

As of this past week, I have begun to attribute movie articles and reviews to my college's newspaper The Collegian. I wasn't able to write an original article for this past week's paper so the editorial team went and got my Wolverine Might Suck article, re-edited it, and put it in as the article you see above.

Pretty cool, huh? It's kind of weird to see a YDKS Movies article in another format but, on the other hand, I kind of like it. For the upcoming paper, I will probably send in my Burn After Reading article that I put up last night (only with a little editing here and there). 

Anyways, just wanted to show off what my articles look like in another format. If you go to MC, be sure to look for my movie articles in future issues of The Collegian.

Also, a special thanks to Stephen Ginn for not only approaching me about writing for The Collegian but for sending in the image of my article at the top of the page.

2 comments:

Jason said...

YDKS is big time!

movie_fan225 said...

You should prolly send in some of the Movie Gallery article too. That'd prolly be the best article they'd have in that issue. Or any other issue for that matter.