Wednesday, December 31, 2008

*A New Writer Has Appeared*


Hello to the readers of YDKS. You guys may very well know me as the official artist of YDKS and one of the YDKS Revolution leaders (power to the people!). Well, yes, indeed you knew all that info already or you should have if you consider yourself a YDKS fan. So right now you are asking “so what?” and “what’s with the post?”. Well, all shall be revealed very soon, so silent your uproar my brethren and listen.

I have heard and answered Wesley’s call to arms for dedicated writers. So you see before yourself the newest writer of the site. In the past, YDKS has had writers or guest writers show up then quickly die away but I will not be one of those. I hope instead to break the “two post” curse (see previous writer Caleb and guest writer Zack for further details) and live on throughout YDKS history as it rises up to fame and reforms the movie society in the way it needs to be. I plan to update as much as I can to keep the site living on and hopefully all you guys will enjoy my posts.

This is a taste of what's to come.

Now a bit of info about myself for you guys who don’t know me or don’t know much about me. I’m indeed a fan of good movies. I’m not nearly as crazy in-depth into movies as Wesley but I’m still very involved. And movies are not all that I’m into. I control the domains of Sci-fi Channel originals, the Discovery Channel and History Channel, comic books, and zombie survival (are you prepared?). As well as all of those things, I’m heavily into video games. I was born and raised on gaming to the point that it naturally influences all things in my life so you can expect some game-related movie posts in the future. I’m also heavily into the Japanese culture and love all their crazy movies…as well as anime. Yes that’s right, I like anime, good anime mind you. There is indeed a difference. I’ll keep from putting too much animated movie-related stuff up here though since I know some people (Wesley) despise it. Despite all that stuff, I’m into anything relatively crazy or odd enough to strike my fancy. Also, I hold unrivaled hatred for certain people, groups, etc, and I will go off on rants at times when such things come up, so I hope that comes off as funny or entertaining or whatever to all you readers. I am here to please my movie brethren after all.

Well now that you all know a good bit about me, probably too much as it is now, I guess I can continue on with being a writer and fulfill my duties of being such. Also, I have invented my own system of rating that I’ll reveal to you guys later. Whether or not I actually explain my system of rating to you guys is still up in the air but, then again, it’s so much more enjoyable when you figure something out for yourself.

Well now that I’ve filled up enough room on your browser, I’ll be off to writing some actual movie related stuff, cause you guys need to be informed for You Don’t Know Sh*t about movies.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Why haven't you always been a writer? It is about time you were unleashed onto the world not just through art, but through voice as well. Welcome aboard my friend, and I know if anyone can break the 2 post curse it is you!

And kudos for bringing the full title of the site back.

Wesley said...

I don't see this as a huge transition since you have been working for us for months as an artist any ways.

But don't mess up. If you don't post, I'll kill you. Harsh, maybe... but necessary.

Oh, and... welcome.