Saturday, December 13, 2008

Stephen King's Top 10 List Should be Printed on Toilet Paper


I hate Entertainment Weekly.

Through some fancy maneuvering, I was able to get a free subscription of EW from the late Suncoast Motion Picture Company. But when I was asked to renew my subscription, using actual money no less, I replied in a well-written response why I don't pay for garbage.

But, the real travesty of the entire magazine is that they let Stephen King write about movies. So without further ado, I present Stephen King's list of the Best Movies of 2008 which should be retitled to "Hi, I'm Stephen King and these are the only movies I saw this year."

1. The Dark Knight
2. Slumdog Millionaire
3. Wall-e
4. Tropic Thunder
5. Funny Games
6. The Bank Job
7. Lakeview Terrace
8. The Ruins
9. Redbelt
10. Death Race

...

...Pathetic.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

there are way too many demographics here at work for this to be the list of one person...unless that person has identity issues and feels the need to mooch to every single demographic out there, having no sense of self...whatsoever...

the dissonance of all ten as a member of one list hurts more than the addition of two movies starring jason statham...