Monday, December 15, 2008

'The Office' Gets a Guest Star




It has been rumored that post-Super Bowl episode of The Office would have a big name guest star, and in a recent announcement by Angela Bromstad, the President of Primetime Entertainment at NBC, that guest star is none other than...


Mr. Kung Fu Panda himself, Jack Black.


I cannot disclose any other details at this time due to my inability to read any type of plot details before actually viewing the episode (I spent a year and a half avoiding everything Dark Knight managing only to watch the first full trailer once). I got as far into the plot synopsis for the new episode as "...some of the workers..." before I decided to write this post. You can read the original article and plot of the upcoming episode through the link below.


Also, expect a review of last week's episode, "Moroccan Christmas," this Thursday. You can enjoy the review between the reruns of "Crime Aid" at 8:00pm CST and "Customer Survey" at 9:30pm CST airing on NBC.


Source: ComingSoon


*Update* Upon exiting the original article, I caught a couple details. The episode will be an hour long and will be titled "Stress Relief." At least that is all I saw.

3 comments:

Wesley said...

i don't really like guest stars. i just feel like it's distracting. the office is definitely a show that doesn't need guest stars. hopefully it will go well.

Jason said...

I agree. The Office is not a show well-suited for Guest Stars. And I wish it would have been someone other than Jack Black. That makes it worse.

movie_fan225 said...

If he makes a single damn fart joke or taints the show with his incessant "musical sound efeects like "fliggy-gig-goo" or any shenanigans (sp?) of the sort whatsoever, I swear, I'll have an aneurism. Does that stuff piss any one else off or is it just me? It was hilarious when I was twelve. Not so much these days.