Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Sunshine Soundtrack Now on iTunes

Yesterday, /Film brought the news that the soundtrack for Sunshine is now available exclusively on iTunes for purchase. The soundtrack has been delayed for some time now due to various legal problems. The music from the film is supplied by John Murphy, who did the music for director Danny Boyle's 28 Days Later as well, and a band called The Underworld. 


Even since I saw Sunshine this past Spring, I've been a huge fan of it. The film has some of the best visuals I've seen in a movie well... ever. However, those visuals would have been nothing without the beautiful score that Murphy and the Underworld performed. I've been wanting this soundtrack for quite a while now so it is really great that it is finally seeing the light of day. I downloaded it on iTunes last night once I saw /Film's article and I think it was worth the purchase. The songs "Kanada's Death: Pt. 2 (Adagio in D Minor), "Mercury, "Sunshine (Adagio in D Minor" and "Capa Meets the Sun (To Heal)" are really beautiful to listen to. If you are a fan of the movie or good movie soundtracks in general, I'd suggest you purchase it on iTunes. The only thing I didn't like about its presentation was the fact that some vocal tracks from the film are played over the music, which can be distracting. Other than that, it was pretty solid.

To purchase the soundtrack from iTunes, go here

Source: /Film

5 comments:

movie_fan225 said...

I was so excited I bought it twice. Words simply cannot express how happy this makes me. I'm overwhelmed with the excitement and joy.












False.

Wesley said...

Your comment was unnecessary.

Zach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach said...

Asshole.

"Behind every playa there's a pack of hatas."

Where's the love, bro?

Anonymous said...

wow. been waiting for this for a long time! thanks for the info...