Thursday, October 16, 2008

Monster Fest Video of the Day #11

Since it is Monster Fest here at YDKS Movies throughout the rest of the month of October, I figured I would try and start a new daily article (school work pending, of course) that features movie clips from various horror films. After all, what better way to celebrate Monster Fest than to watch video clips of cinema's greatest monsters?

I decided to go with a clip from some classic horror today. It's the "Children of the Night" scene from the original Dracula with Bela Lugosi. It's some good stuff.

Just so you guys know, I'm going to have some more of the 25 Greatest Horror Movies Ever Made list up on the weekend, along with some movie reviews. I just haven't had time (or HELP) to get many updates in in the past two days other than the Monster Fest Video of the Day. But do know- I am trying. I've just been a little overwhelmed lately. But it is all coming.

Enjoy the video. Lugosi is the man.

1 comments:

Jason said...

Great clip. I watched this for the first time the other day. And I promise help is coming soon. Probably over the weekend and into next week. Hang in there man, I have not left you.