Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Monster Fest Video of the Day #9

Since it is Monster Fest here at YDKS Movies throughout the rest of the month of October, I figured I would try and start a new daily article (school work pending, of course) that features movie clips from various horror films. After all, what better way to celebrate Monster Fest than to watch video clips of cinema's greatest monsters?


I just got done watching the 1978 version of Dawn of the Dead with some friends. They really seemed to enjoy it. I loved watching it over again... it's been awhile. It really is the best zombie movie ever made.

Anyways, to celebrate our viewing of the film, here's a clip of zombies eating people in the film. Be warned... it's gross. I mean, it's zombies eating people. So it should be gross.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

great video. when do we get to see the rest of the 25 greatest horror list. the anticipation is killing me.

Wesley said...

hopefully soon. just trying to find the time to do it.