Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Owned on Film #1



Today's been kind of a stressful day so, to make myself feel better, I've been watching a lot of random stuff on YouTube. As I was doing that, I somehow stumbled upon this clip and got the idea for a new weekly column: Owned on Film.

Similar to my Top Ten Beat-downs in Film List I did a few months ago, this little column will showcase some kind of clip from a movie, television show, etc. of someone... well... getting owned. It's juvenile but, for some reason, it's fun as well.

This first clip comes from a TV show called Wild About Hammer. Honestly, I've never seen or heard of the show before but, I gotta say, this clip is hilarious. I don't know why but it's been making me laugh. Maybe it's because the beat-down feels so extreme and unnecessary. Also the line at the end is great. "What made her faint?" "She heard Moonlighting wasn't a re-run tonight." Nice cover. 

Enjoy.

0 comments: