Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Re-Watching: Trailers I Underrated


Below are a few trailers that upon release, I either refused to watch all the way through, or I just snubbed. Either way, they are all great, and look to be a lot of fun! Enjoy.

RocknRolla

Guy Ritchie's newest flick looks to be a return to form for the director of both Lock, Stock, and Two Smoking Barrels and Snatch.




Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Michael Cera! Enough said.




Role Models

Paul Rudd and Sean William Scott star in a comedy that has high potential of being retarded. But this trailer is hilarious!

2 comments:

Wesley said...

RocknRolla looks like it could be good but I'm not sure if I want to see it. I don't know why but nothing about the trailer made me just want to to go out and see the thing. As for Nick and Nora's Infinite Playlist, I will never see that. Ever. That looks like something I'd want to see if I was 16 and lame. Anyway, that's just my opinion. Role Models looks like it could be fun (good to see McLovin' still working) but I'm not sure if it could be anything more than a rental or random theater run.

So yeah, I'm not entirely sold on any of these really.

movie_fan225 said...

Don't worry Jason. I'd go see these with you. I'm all for a cheesy indie love film or another comedic heist movie. They're pretty fun movies generally. Not so sure about the last one, tho. I'm not so much of a fan of Sean William Scott.
Also, that guy's reaction after the headbutt in Nick and Norah is priceless. I've always envisioned that's what I'd look like if I ever tried that.