Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Blindness Theatrical Trailer

Fernando Meirelles has already directed the decade's greatest movie, City of God. His second effort, The Constant Garderner was a substandard story that had Meirelles' visionary stamp all over it. Now Meirelles, who will turn 53 in November, is set to make his third movie based off Jose Saramago's Blindness. Check out the trailer below.



I think this trailer looks so awesome. I am also excited about the cast (Yes, even the one-eyed Danny Glover). Over at Ain't It Cool News, Mr. Beaks has said that Blindness played to mixed reviews at Cannes this year. But like Mr. Beaks, I too will wait and see this for myself.


Sources: Aintitcool / Trailer Addict

1 comments:

Wesley said...

That's actually a pretty cool concept. I've always been a fan of epidemic stories (I'm actually reading The Stand by Stephen King right now). This looks pretty solid. Nice use of the Sunshine score in the trailer.