Saturday, July 26, 2008

Terminator Salvation Rated R?

Everyone is happy!


The guys over at Geeks Of Doom got to visit the Terminator Salvation panel today at Comic Con where McG unveiled a nice surprise for everyone.

According to McG, Warner Brothers has granted him blessing to make an R-rated movie. GD writes further:

This means that if when McG completes the movie [and] it ends up being an R-rated film, he has the go-ahead to release it that way without pressure to cut it down for a PG-13 rating. We just saw some footage from film and it looks amazing!

Things are looking up. Considering the teaser was gay, the fact that awesome footage is being show is a major plus. And if we get an R-rated T4, I may actually get a little excited about having to watch this.


Source: Geeks Of Doom

4 comments:

Wesley said...

I'm pretty sure this will still end up being PG-13. Even if it is R, I'm still very doubtful over the quality of the film. McG, people. McG.

Jason said...

I know. I just want to be excited for this. Anybody but McG or Bret Ratner would have been good...anybody.

movie_fan225 said...

I'm hoping for the best. Big fan of the Terminator saga. If you're like me, don't listen to Debbie Downer up top. It won't be of Dark Knight quality, but I hope it's decent.

Anonymous said...

Completely out of topic, but in my opinion, right at the ending of the movie they should bring back Arnold Schwarzenegger, and all he has to say is, "I'm Back!" That would really boost the movie in a positive way because he's known as the actual Terminator and always will be...