Saturday, July 26, 2008

TR2N Teaser Online...Sort of!


The teaser is online, but in bootleg form on YouTube. From what can be seen through the sneaky gentleman's tilted camera, TR2N looks pretty awesome. It is also worth the watch for the audience reactions. The "oohs" and "ahhs" make me feel like I was there (along with having trouble holding my head up). Most notable are the "oohs" when Clu cuts off Blue and the great continuing crowd reaction when Jeff Bridges shows up on screen.

*Update* Disney has since removed the YouTube vid because of Copyright Infringement. However, if you are still desperate enough to want to know what happens in the teaser, the guys over at JoBlo have a geek-filled explanation!

Source: /Film

1 comments:

Wesley said...

Who ever filmed that is the worst camera man I've ever seen. Still, from what I was able to make out, that was an awesome trailer. Jeff Bridges looks awesome. I'm looking forward to this one.