Sunday, July 27, 2008

Teaser Trailer For Pixar's "Up"


I don't really know anything about Up. But what I do know is that it is directed by Pete Docter, the man who gave us the classic, Monsters, Inc. Depending on the day, Monsters, Inc. ranks anywhere from 1st to 4th on my Pixar favorites list.

Here is Wikipedia's plot synopsis for Up:

Carl Fredricksen has spent his entire life dreaming of exploring the globe and experiencing life to its fullest. But one day, Carl finds himself to be 78 years old and his life has seemingly passed him by, until he befriends a chubby 8-year-old Wilderness Explorer named Russell. The two opposites match up for thrilling adventures as they encounter wild terrain, unexpected villains, and all the terrifying creatures that wait in the jungle.


I don't know about you, but that sounds like a good movie to me. Up is slated for a May 29, 2009 release. Below is the teaser available only on YouTube for now.

2 comments:

Wesley said...

Strange but interesting teaser. Could be good.

movie_fan225 said...

Haha awesome teaser. I've always wanted to fly using only regular helium balloons.