Sunday, July 20, 2008

Jesse Labbe's Exclusive Artwork for YDKS Movies!

Click to enlarge.

Yesterday in my coverage of the Jackson ComiCon, I mentioned how we talked to artist Jesse Labbe and how he agreed to do a somewhat ridiculous piece of artwork for us that included "Batman angrily flipping off a box of kittens." Well, what you see above is the result of that request. Personally, I think it's beautiful. I must give Jesse a special thanks for going through with our request and churning out the piece above. When Austin picked up the piece earlier today, Jesse told him that he actually had a lot of people come up to him, wanting to buy the piece. So, I guess the request wasn't that ridiculous after all. Blossom owns the thing and I look forward to seeing it hung up in his dorm room next year. 

Check out my previous Jackson ComiCon post to see where you can find more of Jesse's artwork.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Pretty cool!

movie_fan225 said...

Wow. I can't wait to see this thing. I want to make copies for you, Austin, and Julian to commemorate our adventures.