Monday, July 14, 2008

Harvey Dent Interviewed on Gotham Tonight



Another part of The Dark Knight's brilliant viral campaign, Gotham Tonight is a news cast with Mike Engel (Anthony Michael Hall... yeah, that Anthony Michael Hall) that covers the latest news in Gotham City. In this episode, he interviews District Attorney Harvey Dent (Aaron Eckhart) and gets his stance on Batman and his place in their city. I haven't watched this video because I have decided to stay away from all The Dark Knight related footage from here on out. Still, if you are interested, watch the video above. I'm sure it's great. 


Source: /Film

2 comments:

movie_fan225 said...

I decided against watching this as well. Don't really know why I'm posting tho. I guess I feel guilty and wanna make up for not posting for almost 4 days.

Jason said...

Seriously, why post it if we can't watch it. You are just adding to the temptation man!