Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July / YDKS Reaches 100 Posts!


Hey everyone. Happy Fourth of July! I hope everyone has a great day today. As for me, I'm unfortunately working tonight. I'm not exactly looking forward to it but... hey, you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes. Also, I'm getting paid double my usual pay to do so... so I guess it's all good. 


I don't you if you all noticed, but Jason's "2 Minute Review: Harold and Maude" was our 100th post here at YDKS Movies. 100 posts. Can you believe it? We've been working on this thing since January and now I feel like we've finally gotten somewhere. After all, if you look at our month archives, there were some months were we only had one or two posts total. Then, look at the month of June to see where we had 46 posts. Yeah, we're getting better. Anyways, I felt good to see the number 100 next to the year 2008 this morning when I got on here and I figured that I'd let you all know it.

Click to enlarge.

Lastly, Austin got bored again last night and made another piece of YDKS Revolution artwork. It has already been added to our Facebook group so I figured I'd add it here as well. Go to Austin's blog here to read his reasoning by his latest piece. I think it's pretty cool. 

I hope everyone has a great Fourth of July. Check later today for a new column of mine: 
"Retro Reviews."

3 comments:

Jason said...

Where are the "Retro Reviews"? I am loving the new Revolution artwork! Thanks Austin!

movie_fan225 said...

Still waiting for Retro Reviews. Lookin forward to it.

Merah's quest for happiness said...

Sorry I'm so late in doing so, but wanted to say congratulations on your 100th post! I was on vacation and am just catching up on the blog today, so hopefully you'll forgive how belated this is.

Here's to another awesome 100 posts!