Friday, July 25, 2008

Everyone Hates Twilight Fans

So I've been reading 2008 Comic-Con coverage on a bunch of movie websites and every site I've been on has talked about how crazy / awful the fans of Twilight have been. Apparently, they all stormed Hall H for the Push / The Knowing / Twilight panel and things got a little out of hand. People got kicked out of their seats (such as Alex Billington from First Showing.net), there was a lot of overly enthusiastic screaming and yelling, and, at one point, a giant curtain even fell (though the reason for the fall has been undetermined- I just like to think these little losers were responsible). Every year I read about the San Diego Comic-Con, I hear about how bad the management and security for the event is and this year's Twilight fandom rush apparently makes this point even more obvious. 

Seriously, screw this movie. It looks so awful that it's not even funny. And these fans are even worse. Most of them even admit on comment sections on various movie sites that the film looks awful but they just want to see it because Robert Pattison is "gonna be the hottest vampire ever like oh my gosh!" Man, I hate teenage girls. I really do. I wouldn't be caught dead in this movie. I would rather watch Step 2: The Streets non-stop for a week straight. And that's saying a lot.

Jason says that we should boycott this film. I'm starting to agree with him. 

Source: First Showing, /Film

4 comments:

Jason said...

Yeah, I already have a hard enough time trying to talk to people in general about movies. But these Twilighters are a different kind of unintelligent. I am pretty sure I could never be friends with any of those screaming groupies who crashed Comic Con today!

movie_fan225 said...

First of all, it's Step Up 2 The Streets. Get it right, Mr. Movie News Reporter.
Second, who the hell is Edward Cullen and why is he remotely interesting? Has he done anything to contribute to society? Eff that. I vote we woodchipper this guy. I think that would get the point across that some actors are just a waste of space.

Wesley said...

Actually, Robert Pattison is the actor. Edward Cullen is the name of the character that he's playing.

I had to point that out first before you were crucified by some random Twilight fan that might happen to pass over this blog.

movie_fan225 said...

Thanks for saving me on that one, buddy. I just assumed Edward Cullen was an actual person from all the hype I've heard about that name on Facebook and whatnot. Didn't take/waste the time to look it up. That name is literally everywhere I look. I honestly thought it was someone from American Idol for the longest time. Shows how much I know/give a flying shit about Twilight.