Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Watch My Movie Online



Well, today's been a pretty painfully slow news day as far as movies go (except for the news of Christian Bale getting arrested for a shouting match with his estranged mother and sister- something I could care less about), so I figured it be a nice chance for me to post my movie that I made this past year on here. I've been wanting to put it online for a while now but, due to no memory left on my Macbook Pro, I haven't been able to do anything with the file. However, earlier this week, I finally got my external hard drive in that I ordered (1 TB) so I was finally able to convert the movie file to a streaming version today and put up online. 

Although the streaming version doesn't look that great IMO (it looks amazing on DVD), I guess it's better than nothing. The film is called Miasma and is kind of a throw back to the old film noir movies of the 1940's. The story deals with the widow of a private detective trying to find out why he was murdered while the detective's own story (filmed in black and white due to it being in the past) is intercut with her own. Although the film is not perfect, I am very proud of it and it is my best film to date. It was a really tough shoot due to pretty much no time to do it but, in the end, it all came together quite well. Be sure to look for YDKS Movie's faithful commenter (and now revolutionary) Blossom (moviefan225) as he has a small role in the film. 

I hope you guys enjoy the movie. Like I said, the streaming quality isn't great but hey, it's better than nothing. 

2 comments:

Jason said...

Bout Time!

Preston said...

booya. I never got to see the legit version.