Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New Humorous YDKS Revolution Artwork


Click to enlarge.

Well guys, it doesn't look like I'm going to get my "Retro Review" up tonight (technically it's now morning) after all. I didn't get off work until pretty late and right after that I had to go and participate in the /Filmcast with Jason. I've been working on the review since then but, as I keep going on, I keep finding more aspects of the film that I want to discuss. Because of this, I have just decided to delay the post for the... I don't know, third time in order to organize my thoughts just a little more. I don't know what it is about this review that's keeping me from finishing it... there's really nothing that special about it. It's just another review. Oh well, now I'm fixated on writing more about it so that's just what I'm going to do. It will be up tomorrow. I promise. 

Anyways, as I was writing the review earlier Austin came in and showed me this new YDKS Revolution art piece that he cooked up tonight. I think it's pretty funny. He's just churning these things out these days. And for those who aren't in the know, he used an original behind the scenes picture from my freshman year movie Held as the basis for the artwork. I like it. As usual, check out his blog for his explanation behind the piece here. I suggest that you check his explanation out as he goes on a pretty funny rant. 

2 comments:

Jason said...

Yet another brilliant poster. Held=Greatest Movie Ever!

movie_fan225 said...

I love it! It sends the right message.