Sunday, July 6, 2008

I'm Tired

Click to enlarge.

In case you guys were wondering why I haven't posted in a day or why I haven't put up my "Retro Review" section yet... well, to be honest, I'm just very, very tired. This has been a pretty long week for me. This is actually my first day off from work and I haven't really had a lot of time to just relax and do nothing for once. Work really sucked this week. I had to fill in for a lot of my co-workers and ended up working a lot of overtime. The money will be nice but it definitely started to get to me around last night. I'm just not feeling great. I found myself really just wanting to spend some time away not only from work but from the Internet as well. After all, this is pretty much a job as well. I don't know if you guys realize this, but it usually takes me about 3-4 hours to work on the majority of my posts and, considering I usually post everyday, that's a lot of writing time. I basically don't have any free time anymore. It's really starting to take it's toll on me and I'm trying to do my best to write faster or write shorter articles. Still, every once and a while I need a break and that's what I felt like taking the past day or so. 

I'll do my best to get my "Retro Review" up tomorrow. I've already started working on it but I've had trouble just getting around to finishing it. Did I mention that I'm tired? Yeah, that may have had something to do with it. Anyways, I may try to limit my article lengths / the amount that I write for now on. The amount of time that I've been spending on here is unhealthy and I'm starting to feel unhealthy myself. I haven't felt this way in years and, honestly, it's not really how I want to feel at the moment. So, with that said, I'm going to go and read a book. Books are great for your health. 

Also, if you didn't notice, I posted another one of Austin's new YDKS Revolution artwork pieces above. Yes, that is a copy of Transformers that they are burning. Pretty awesome stuff there. As always, check his blog here for his explanation of the piece. 

Hopefully, I'll have a new review up tomorrow.

4 comments:

movie_fan225 said...

Please don't die on us, Wesley... I'd like for at least a few more years. If you were to die, who will I go see Captain America with? Or the next Batman movie after The Dark Knight? Or True Romance for the fourth time?

Preston said...

fantastic art, Austin.

YDKS 4eva.

Austin said...

Tired or just lazy? You need to get that revolutionary spirit a'goin. With that source of energy you'll never be tired or lazy again...

Jason said...

It happens man. Sleep it off, and tomorrow we will resume the attack on the public consciousness. I will have a few things to post, and along with your Retro Reviews, I think your rejuvenation will inevitably follow.